- Professor Sir Simon Wessely has been elected as the next President of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Are all psychological therapies equally effective? Don’t ask the dodo [en]
- El control cerebral abraza el código libre [es]
- The genetics behind schizophrenia just got more complex [en]
- Giving up smoking? Try positive psychotherapy [en]
- Detecting Sickness By Smell [en]
- A New Way of Thinking about Thinking [en]
- The Myth of Cognitive Decline: Elderly Know More and Use it Better [en]
- Will Mozart make my child smarter? Will listening to classical music or learning to play an instrument increase my child’s IQ or help them do better at school?
- Test Early, Test Often?
- A Brain Basis for Musical Hallucinations?
- Conditional normal distributions provide useful information in psychological assessment
- Life as a Nonviolent Psychopath. Neuroscientist James Fallon discovered through his work that he has the brain of a psychopath, and subsequently learned a lot about the role of genes in personality and how his brain affects his life.
- La psiquiatría más allá del paradigma actual: el rol de la narrativa psiquiátrica (Philip Thomas)
- Imaging Patterns of Brain Development and their Relationship to Cognition: Growth chart for the brain may pave the way for preventive early interventions
- The Brain Conferences – Controlling Neurons, Circuits and Behaviour. 20-23/04/2014 Rungstedgaard, Copenhagen